Powerful Learning Practice (PLP) is pleased to announce that we have partnered with North Dakota State University (NDSU). Educators may now take any of our instructor-led PLP eCourses for graduate credit. Please read the information below for details on how to receive this credit.
How do I register for the graduate credit?
- Register with PLP for your eCourse
- Once your course begins, register here and submit payment to NDSU (for the graduate credit).
How many credits are PLP eCourses worth?
- 2 week eCourses=1 graduate credit
- 5-6 week eCourses = 2 graduate credits
- 7-10 week eCourses = 3 graduate credits
- 11+ week eCourses = 4 graduate credits
How much does the graduate credit cost?
- PLP 1 credit eCourses = $75 for NDSU graduate credit
- PLP 2 credit eCourses = $125 for NDSU graduate credit
- PLP 3 credit eCourses = $175 for NDSU graduate credit
- PLP 4 credit eCourses = $225 for NDSU graduate credit
How do I get a transcript?
For instructions on how to check on an unofficial transcript or order an official transcript from NDSU visit: http://www.ndsu.edu/dce/k-12/transcripts
How will grades be awarded?
Letter grades (A-F) will be used for all PLP eCourses
Do I have to apply to NDSU to receive graduate credit for my eCourse?
Is NDSU accredited?
NDSU Distance and Continuing Education is accredited by the North Central Association of Colleges and Schools. Please visit http://www.ndsu.edu/dce/about/ for more information.
Contact Christen Dodd, PLP Director of eLearning, email@example.com