|Over the past five years, over 5,000 educators from saw transformative change in their classrooms through a year’s worth of ongoing, professional development presented by Powerful Learning Practice. We covered both big picture discussions and practical, make-and-take sessions about relevant issues like Common Core, 21st Century-izing curriculum using the TPACK model, making technology integration easy, digital citizenship, Web 2.0 tools, and more.
For the 2012-13 school year, we are out to change your entire school, and through that, change the world,
so we’re offering an unprecented level of access to our Connected Learner Experience
100% buy-in, every educator participates
Your entire school can participate in this year of professional development
- educators can pick and choose which sessions to attend based on passions, interest, and schedules. This option is more affordable than ever
, and impacts school-wide, systemic change since many educators can be involved.
Smaller faculty? Pair up with other schools to split the cost
Several of you emailed us to let us know that you don’t have a large staff of 100 or more, so we’re opening the opportunity for you to split the costs of this webinar pass with other schools. If you’re interested in signing up 20, 40, 50 or more educators, fill out this form and PLP will pair your school up with another school (or two or three) so you can split the cost of this unprecedented learning opportunity. Not sure if this is right for you? Reply to this email, and we’ll be in touch to answer your questions.
- Ten 90-minute, synchronous, online webinars taking participants from “What is 21st Century learning and why is it important?” to “How do I create a 21st Century classroom or school?” (view complete details and a list of topics)
- Opportunities to interact with other educators from around the globe -build your personal learning network
- A Powerful Learning Practice facilitator in each session to provide tech support and foster discussion and learning
- A seasoned expert in 21st Century teaching and learning presenting each keynote topic
- Exclusive access to the PLP Community Hub, our global community of practice where you’ll have networking opportunities with thousands of educators, select from an exciting menu of connected learning opportunities, participate in collegial conversations and share resources, links & tool tips, and access members-only content and events
- An archive of each session for your school or district
Save by registering early – we offer deep discounts for “early birds”. This School-wide Webinar Pass is $8,000 (for your entire school for a whole year of professional learning). Sign up now (select School Webinar Pass) or if your school doesn’t need 100 spots, fill out this form to split the cost with another school, and we’ll pair you up.
Want to see what a few other schools have accomplished?
Here are some examples of powerful action research projects from other participating schools. Together with their students, these educators collaboratively explored what it means to be digital citizens and connected learners.
Bonus if you enroll now
Enroll your school in the School Webinar Pass within the next week and get five free passes to the eCourse of your choosing. Many educators have already taken advantage of this flipped classroom approach, convenient, practical PD on subjects from Web 2.0 tools to project-based writing to learning to teach in blended environments.
Patricia O’Donnell, St. Patrick School principal and her faculty are creating 21st Century lessons as a result of her participation in our Transformation, One Lesson at a Time eCourse. Enroll now and get five free eCourse passes for your school.