Key points of presentation:
- Give open network tests
- Roll your own text
- Be Googled well
- Flip the power switch
- Change the world
- Don’t “Do your own work”
- Learn first. Teach second.
- No more workshops
- Share everything
- Ask questions you don’t know the answers to
- Repeat after me… “I want to be found by strangers on the Internet”
- Unlearn. Relearn.
- RÃ©sumÃ©. Shmesume.
- Stop Googling. Get a network.
- Go free and open source
- Create an “UnCommon Core”
- Don’t deliver…discover
- Disrupt the system
What do you believe is needed to change in Education?
Powerful Learning Practice believes in the power of educators and challenges you to re-envision what you do in your school and classroom this upcoming year. Join our Connected Learner Experience as an individual or school and be a part of the change!
Latest posts by Christen Dodd (see all)
- 4 reasons why Twitter is relevant in your classroom - October 22, 2015
- The Fight For Education Is Worth It! - March 9, 2015
- Graduate Professional Development Credit Available For Instructor-Led PLP eCourses - February 10, 2015