For the busy educator, our 21st Century Lesson Plans eCourse will make the most of your time. You will be provided with a wealth of information and creative ideas for how to implement and develop effective lesson plans for the 21st Century.
As a result of this course participants will:
- Use the TPACK framework to ensure tools aren’t driving 21st century lessons
- Understand what are the Four C’s
- Gain an understanding of the National Educational Technology Standards
- Know how-to choose the right technology to enhance student learning
- Evaluate how-to adapt older 20th Century lessons and create new 21st Century lessons from scratch
This course runs August 18-August 29th for only $90!Enroll now
I wasn’t alone
There are so many good resources that I knew nothing about and now I have the ability to use them to enhance my class instruction! I will also remember how I felt like I wasn’t alone on this venture. There were others that had the same problems/ concerns that I had and it was great to collaborate ideas for solutions. Thanks to Jennifer for a fabulous class!! She is awesome and I’d definitely take another course from her! 🙂 -Stephanie K.
Get free 21st Century Lesson Plan Tips
We’ve put together some best practices for creative 21st century lesson plans. If you like the tips & tricks, you can download a printable copy, or share it with friends! Get your free tips & tricks now
Graduate Credit Available
After the course begins, graduate credit may be obtained through North Dakota State University.Get complete details here.
About the instructor
Jennifer Bloomingdale graduated from the College of St. Rose in 2006 with a Bachelors in Childhood Education. In 2011 she completed her Masters in Educational Technology and became a New York State certified Educational Technology Specialist. Jennifer has four years of elementary teaching experience, which includes implementing a 1:1 netbook initiative. It was through her teaching experience and masters program that Jennifer developed a passion for integrating technology and assisting others in doing so. Jennifer is also a Google Educator certified in both Google Apps and Chromebook. Here you will find Jennifer’s Digital Portfolio.Enroll now
Powerful Learning Practice
Latest posts by Powerful Learning Practice (see all)
- Connected from the Start – Global Learning in the Primary Grades: The eCourse & Book! - March 6, 2016
- The Uncaucus – Community, politics, and civics in action - March 1, 2016
- Unselfish Self Promotion - February 26, 2016