Because of the state of the economy and Ohioâ€™s school funding, our district recently pink-slipped 61 educators. Ten of those are library staff. Some districts in similar circumstances chose to close their libraries and shrink wrap their collections. We wonâ€™t do that. What we are doing is talking with designers, leaders, and librarians with experience and vision. Weâ€™re asking lots of questions, seeking models that do not replicate the stacks of the past.
Get email updates
Get your free digital copy of The Connected Teacher: Powering Up, plus you'll be subscribed to all the latest professional learning content from Powerful Learning Practice, notifications when we have a sale on our online courses, and more.
- Being a future ready leader: Dr. Bridget O’Connell, Superintendent, Palisades School District
- Being a future ready leader: Dr. C.J. Huff, former Superintendent Joplin Schools
- Being a future ready leader: 2016 Wisconsin Superintendent of the Year Dr. Patricia Deklotz
- Announcing: Future Ready Leadership Academy!
- The first step toward your district’s digital transformation