Join Teaching Online & Blended Learning eCourse instructor & PLP CEO Sheryl Nussbaum-Beach along with other PLPeeps for a Twitter chat all about blended learning.
Learning today takes place anywhere and anytime. To meet the needs of today’s connected learner, today’s educator needs to be fluent in new media literacies. The Teaching Online: Becoming a Connected Educator eCourse will prepare you to be an online professor, teach online courses in blended environments such as a virtual school, or teaching blended courses in traditional settings.
Sheryl will guide us through some questions to adapt our teaching practice to blended learning environments and think about what “deep learning in the digital age” really means.
The chat will be held at 7pm Eastern (New York) time on Sunday, April 6.
Register for the Twitter chat and get entered in a prize drawing, receive email updates and a chat reminder, (because it’s so easy to forget and we don’t want you to miss out!)Register now
New to twitter chats? Read these free resources:
- Twitter 101: Tips and Tricks
- Twitter for Teachers Handbook
- How to get the most out of participating in a twitter chat
Latest posts by Amber Karnes (see all)
- This Sunday: Join us for a Blended Learning Twitter chat! - April 2, 2014
- Google Apps 101 courses: Interview with instructor Jennifer Bloomingdale - October 1, 2013
- Twitter chats this week: Flipped Classroom & Connected Educator Book Club - September 30, 2013