We are all wondering what might school look like in the fall. Many articles, videos, guidelines, etc. have been shared, but we all know that it could be changed at a moments notice. Neil Rochelle lead a full session at the recent Powerful Learning Practice Make and Think Micro Conference with educators and leaders from around the world and more recently was our guest host at the May 26th Coffee Chat, A New Way Forward: The Future of Schools. Be sure to watch the recording below and review the chat, many great ideas were shared!
Conversation centered around the following topics with resources shared.
- Privacy issues using video conferencing
- New curriculum released to teachers
- Mental Health focusing on trauma informed
- Meeting the needs of special education students
- Potential teacher shortage
- Engaging learners
- Transporting students
- Zones of Regulation (SEL)
What stage of planning for reopening is your school, district or organization at?
What are the greatest challenges for teachers, students and parents in preparing and/or starting school in the fall?
Learning opportunities from Powerful Learning Practice
PLP Community Hub
The Connected Learner Experience
Overnight you were thrown into remote teaching and learning. You’re planning, creating, assessing, meeting and being pulled into a million directions on a daily basis and all while being asked to teach or lead in an entirely new way. It’s exhausting!
Let us help guide you through this time of change! We offer a customizable experience that includes the tools, processes and resources you need to be confident and wildly successful with teaching, learning or leading in an online or blended environment. Visit The Connected Learner Experience web page to learn more.
Latest posts by April Chamberlain (see all)
- June 23 Coffee Chat: A New Way Forward, The Future of Schools - June 30, 2020
- The Power of Connected Coaching - June 20, 2020
- June 2nd Coffee Chat – Accessibility and Equity: Getting Everyone to the Table - June 2, 2020