Free PBL webinar
Interviews & Articles – thinking deeply about PBL
- PBL? Am I doing it right?
- Dig Deep with Project-Based Learning
- Why I love Project Based Learning
- PBL in Primary: Who Asks the Questions?
- PBL in Primary: Making Up the Rules
- How We’re Cultivating Inventive Thinkers in the Middle Grades
- Cakes, Snakes and Boxes: Passion-based Learning & Early Literacy
- Howard Rheingold & Sheryl Nussbaum-Beach talk passion-based learning, teaching teachers, and connectivism
- Passion-based learning in the 21st century: An interview with Sheryl Nussbaum-Beach
- Passion-Based Learning: An Interview with Sheryl Nussbaum-Beach and Heather Wolpert-Gawron
- What 21st century teaching, learning really means
What they’re saying – reflections from participants in our PBL Immersion
- Virtual Visit: Inside our Passion-Based Learning Community – take a peek inside our PBL Immersion Program!
- A PLPeep’s reflection from the Australia community
PBL Projects that Worked
- How do we provide for the health of animals in our local communities?
- What Can We Do About Junk in Our World?
- Hidden – A project that worked
- Project-based professional learning
- Problem-solving an oil spill
- Piloting integrated studies with PBL
- Dozens of PBL units – chosen by passion and interest – click a header to see more
- Project Based Learning Resources from Tech2Learn – chock full of links about PBL, tips for project design, and more
- Reinventing Project-Based Learning: Your Field Guide to Real-World Projects in the Digital Age by Jane Krauss
- The Buck Institute for Education – Project Based Learning for the 21st Century
- An introduction to project based learning from Edutopia