A creative, kaleidoscope mind is one that innovates â€“ invents â€“ inspires. It takes what it knows and turns it upside-down, inside-out, and backwards to see what new possibilities and patterns emerge. It will be able to view a problem from many perspectives, and find a solution/design more rigid minds could not. I have coached an Odyssey of the Mind team for five years now, and I’ve seen evidence that creativity is definitely a skill that can (and should) be taught.
Get email updates
Get your free digital copy of The Connected Teacher: Powering Up, plus you'll be subscribed to all the latest professional learning content from Powerful Learning Practice, notifications when we have a sale on our online courses, and more.
- Being a future ready leader: Dr. Bridget O’Connell, Superintendent, Palisades School District
- Being a future ready leader: Dr. C.J. Huff, former Superintendent Joplin Schools
- Being a future ready leader: 2016 Wisconsin Superintendent of the Year Dr. Patricia Deklotz
- Announcing: Future Ready Leadership Academy!
- The first step toward your district’s digital transformation