Happy New Year From the Powerful Learning Practice Family!
We hope that you have all enjoyed the holiday season the best you can, despite this year looking a little different!
Many of you are on a much deserved break. We hope that you’re able to take a pause from everything and that you’ve been able to truly enjoy some downtime doing things that bring you joy!
The new year ahead brings hope and new beginnings.
While our challenges won’t disappear at midnight (as much as we might wish they would), the new year gives us an opportunity to reflect and consider our hopes for the year ahead.
As we reflect on this past year here are a few things that come to mind:
- The resilience of educators around the world as they changed their school and instructional plans overnight.
- How powerful it is when a group of educators gather together to support one another and collaboratively problem solve.
- Meaningful relationships can be built in online spaces, many of us have done it these past few months!
- How deeply educators care about their students, fellow educators and communities.
- We have work to do, the pandemic has clearly highlighted everything that we knew wasn’t working even before the pandemic.
While we’ve always known all of the above, this year has brought it all front and center. Thank you for all you have done these past few months, we know you don’t hear it enough, but you are appreciated and valued.
If you want to reflect on the past few months and think about yours hopes and goals, we’ve created some prompts for you to consider. Grab your favorite beverage, take a few quiet minutes and reflect on all that you accomplished, how you overcame the challenges and your hopes for the year ahead. Click the button below to access the pdf.
Let us know below, how do you reflect? What is your greatest hope for 2021?
Latest posts by Jennifer Bloomingdale (see all)
- Happy New Year from the PLP Family - January 4, 2021
- Google Workspace: 8 Top Tips - December 18, 2020
- 5 Tips for Integrating Digital Citizenship into Remote Learning - December 10, 2020