This week we’re taking a mini-break to focus on self-care throughout the summer! We know that that upcoming year is going to have some stressors and require us to be creative, resilient and flexible and to do that we need a reset! We need to take a pause and reflect, well look at:
- What are some ways we can reflect to support moving forward?
- What can we put in place now to support ourselves through the summer and school year?
Christen and I are looking forward to talk through this topic with you, share some ideas and hear how you’re going to reset this summer.
Some great ideas and thoughts were shared in the chat as well, you can review the chat here.
We want to support you in getting started with your own summer reset! At the end of our Coffee Chat we’ll be kicking off our Summer Reset Challenge, Join us and be entered to win a $50.00 Amazon gift certificate!
How to join:
- For the next week, take a little time for yourself each day.
- Take a picture
- Share it on Twitter, Instagram or Facebook, tag us @plpnetwork, and use the #plpnetwork hashtag to let us know what you took your mini-break!
That’s it! Take time to yourself, share a picture, tag us, use the hashtag and be entered to win the $50.00 Amazon gift card!
For every day you participate you’ll get one entry into the drawing and the winner will be announced at the July 7th Coffee Chat!
Latest posts by Jennifer Bloomingdale (see all)
- June 30th Coffee Chat: Summer Reset - June 30, 2020
- June 16th Coffee Chat: Project, Problem, Passion, and Personalized Learning - June 18, 2020
- June 9th Coffee Chat: The Homeschooling Parent: Making it Work - June 12, 2020