We’ve created the Twitter Handbook for Teachers, a brand new, interactive, 13-page guide to Twitter. This guide is for educators who are new to Twitter, or veterans to the social media platform who want to bring Twitter into their classrooms or grow their network. Is that you? Sign up to get your free instant download!
Our brand new guide is chock-full of tips and resources on how to use Twitter to build your network, leverage those connections, and use Twitter in your classroom. Here’s a peek at what’s inside:
Growing your personal learning network with Twitter
- How to find who to follow, and how to get followed back
- Tracking topics and sharing
- What to post
- and more
How to leverage your personal learning network with hashtags
- What are hashtags?
- How to keep track of hashtags you’re interested in
- How to use hashtags for professional development
- and more
Twitter in the classroom
- 11 easy ways to incorporate Twitter into your classroom on a daily basis
- Tips on staying organized
- Links to other resources
Get your copy today! And if you’re already a subscriber to our mailing list, you should receive your copy today, it just went out, so check your inbox!
Powerful Learning Practice
Latest posts by Powerful Learning Practice (see all)
- Graduate Credit (License Renewal) Laying by the Pool - July 8, 2017
- Thinking Through Meaningful Professional Learning - March 4, 2017
- Giving Back: All e-Courses on sale for $5 - February 23, 2017