We are excited to announce that Powerful Learning Practice has been nominated for three Edublog Awards!
- Our Voices from the Learning Revolution blog was nominated for Best Group Blog.
- Shelly Wright’s post The Flip: End of a Love Affair from our Voices from the Learning Revolution blog was nominated for Most Influential Education Blog Post.
- The PLP Community Hub and Powerful Learning Practice were both nominated for Best Social Network for Educators.
We’d love it if you voted for PLP! It only takes a moment of your time!
Here’s how to vote
Click this link: Vote for PLP
- Select the category “Best Group Blog” from the drop down menu, select Voices | Powerful Learning Practice, then click vote.
- Click go vote again, select the category “Influential Post” from the menu, select Powerful Learning Practice – The Flip: End of a Love Affair, then click vote.
- Click go vote again, select the category “Social Network” from the menu, select PLP Community Hub or PLP Network, then click vote.
Congratulations to our PLPeeps who were also nominated!
- Patrick Larkin’s Learning In Burlington blog was nominated in the Individual and Administrator blog categories.
- Shelley Wright’s Wright’s Room blog was nominated in the Individual and Teacher blog categories.
- Lyn Hilt blogs for Connected Principals, which was nominated in the Group blog category.
- Kathy Cassidy was nominated for Ms. Cassidy’s Classroom Blog in the Class blog category.
- Dean Shareski’s Ideas and Thoughts blog and John Croft Norton’s Middleweb were both nominated in the EdTech blog category.
- Ann S. Michaelsen’s Teaching using web 2.0 blog was nominated in the Teacher blog category.
- Tony Baldasaro‘s blog was nominated in the Administrator blog category.
- And a final tip of the hat to US DOE’s Connected Educator Month for their nomination in the Best Open PD category. PLP was proud to be instrumental in that amazing month!
Please vote for PLP and our PLPeeps – we are proud of you all! Thanks for your support!