Changing to a student-centered, skill-based, technology embedded classroom is scary business. I think all teachers must have times when they’re faced with the decision to continue on the safe road that they know, or radically depart on a way that they believe to be better, but the specific route and outcomes are unknown. In all honesty, sometimes I’ve chosen the former, and sometimes the latter. For the last five months, I’ve consistently chosen the latter, and they have been the most challenging and fulfilling five months of my career.
Get email updates
Get your free digital copy of The Connected Teacher: Powering Up, plus you'll be subscribed to all the latest professional learning content from Powerful Learning Practice, notifications when we have a sale on our online courses, and more.
- Being a future ready leader: Dr. Bridget O’Connell, Superintendent, Palisades School District
- Being a future ready leader: Dr. C.J. Huff, former Superintendent Joplin Schools
- Being a future ready leader: 2016 Wisconsin Superintendent of the Year Dr. Patricia Deklotz
- Announcing: Future Ready Leadership Academy!
- The first step toward your district’s digital transformation