What most of us in education understand is that the skills necessary to be a successful online student are the same skills that will serve our students well into adulthood. Successful students are self-directed, self-motivated, and self-assessing. They are equipped with these skills because a great teacher taught them how and gave them ample opportunities to practice. It is a myth that any student can sit at a computer and learn, even with the best online curriculum.
Get email updates
Get your free digital copy of The Connected Teacher: Powering Up, plus you'll be subscribed to all the latest professional learning content from Powerful Learning Practice, notifications when we have a sale on our online courses, and more.
- Being a future ready leader: Dr. Bridget O’Connell, Superintendent, Palisades School District
- Being a future ready leader: Dr. C.J. Huff, former Superintendent Joplin Schools
- Being a future ready leader: 2016 Wisconsin Superintendent of the Year Dr. Patricia Deklotz
- Announcing: Future Ready Leadership Academy!
- The first step toward your district’s digital transformation