If you’re one of the many educators convinced of what Web 2.0 tools can offer as a powerful learning strategy, but you’ve been wondering how to do it, enter Powerful Learning Practice’s latest e-course offering.
21st Century-ize Your Curriculum
Through this five-week e-course, we will explore:
– The latest Web 2.0 tools – what are they and what do they do?
– How to use each tool – the nuts and bolts
– Using Web 2.0 tools in the context of your classroom – and how to align each technique with state curriculum standards
– The relationship between content, pedagogy, and technology and how that informs classroom practice
This e-course gives you a chance to learn your way around blogs and microblogging, wikis, digital video, Voicethread, and Google Apps, with a week dedicated to each. Seating is limited and the first class starts May 23rd. To register and see complete details on this affordable course, please visit the course page.
See all of our e-course offerings.
Latest posts by Powerful Learning Practice (see all)
- Resist the Urge to Quit Prematurely - October 26, 2020
- Let’s Move Past Feeling Disconnected from Your Students. Words Matter - October 24, 2020
- Connected Educators are Dedicated to Ongoing Development of Expertise - October 15, 2020