If you want to become a 21st century educator â€” and prepare iGeneration students for an exciting but unpredictable future â€” you first have to become a 21st century learner. That’s right. The “connected learner” is YOU.
At Powerful Learning Practice, we’ve created a year-long, professional learning journey that takes educators and turns them back into learners first: The Connected Learner Experience. To celebrate the launch of our 2012-13 learning journey, we want to hear from you – What makes you a connected learner?
Introducing the Connected Learner Video Contest
Powerful Learning Practice is hosting a video contest – it’s easy to enter and you could win some fabulous prizes, including our Grand Prize, an iPad 3! Watch this video to learn all about this contest and how to enter:
The fabulous prizes
- Grand prize: Apple iPad 3
- Top Winners (2): Year-long Webinar Pass to our Connected Learner Experience
- Favored Winners (2): A Powerful Learning Practice eCourse of your choosing
- Best Entries (3): A bundle of books made up of top titles in education and technology from our recommended reading list
- That’s eight lucky winners in all!
How to enter – 3 easy steps
- Record a video (no more than 90 seconds in length) answering the question “What makes you a connected learner?” Be creative! Show us, rather than just tell us!
- Upload your video to YouTube with your name and PLP Connected Learner in the title, such as PLP Connected Learner Chris Davis. Tag your video with PLPConnectedLearner.
- Add a comment on this post with the link where we can view it on YouTube.
For the fine print, contest rules, and more details, visit our official contest page.
Good luck! We can’t wait to hear what makes you a connected learner!
Latest posts by Powerful Learning Practice (see all)
- Resist the Urge to Quit Prematurely - October 26, 2020
- Let’s Move Past Feeling Disconnected from Your Students. Words Matter - October 24, 2020
- Connected Educators are Dedicated to Ongoing Development of Expertise - October 15, 2020