To flip or not to flip?
Sunday, February 24th, at 8p.m. EDT (NY)
If you are new to Twitter Chats, we look forward to your first one being with all of us and have a few tips for you:
- Twitter Chats are fast paced, so be sure to use a program like Tweet Deck, TwitterFall or something similar to keep track of all the posts.
- We’ll attach the hashtag #PLPNetwork to all of our questions, answers, etc. during the discussion
- Look for Questions to begin as Q1, Q2, etc. and Answers to begin with A1, A2, etc.
- Don’t worry if you miss some tweets, you can always go back and review everything later
Enter your email in the link above to register for the chat. Registering simply means you’ll be entered to win some great prizes during the live chat.
Want some additional pointers?
Sign up here to get your free Twitter Handbook for Teachers, a 13-page guide to Twitter. This guide is for educators who are new to Twitter,or veterans to the social media platform who want to bring Twitter into their classrooms or grow their network. Grab yours here.
If you are new to chatting on Twitter, check out our post, How to get the most out of participating in a Twitter chat, for tips and ideas for joining us Sunday night!
Latest posts by Christen Dodd (see all)
- Is Your Lifeboat Secure? - September 26, 2020
- Going Into the Unknown - August 17, 2020
- Don’t Attack Teachers, Support and Encourage Them! - August 17, 2020