I was interviewed by Joe Collymore with Harbor Media about different aspects of remote learning.
The interview was split into three videos. This is Part 3. Show Notes below.
- Remote working, telecommuting
- Mindset, habitudes, boundaries
- COVID19- thrown into remote learning and figuring it out on the fly.
- Environment matters
- PLP Hub-social space to come in and work alongside others https://plpnetwork.com/work-with-powerful-learning-practice/
- “Just in time” coached learning for teachers
- Longevity tied to sense of community
- Using video chat to touch base (not project management) Excellent for spiritual and emotional health
- Grieving: We are in a time of loss. We need to manage grief as part of our emotional health.
- Remote Learning Series https://plpnetwork.com/remoteseries/
- Forgiveness – starts the healing
- What can I control?
- Exercise, unplug and eat well
Latest posts by Powerful Learning Practice (see all)
- Hurry, you do not want to miss out on this… - November 3, 2020
- Resist the Urge to Quit Prematurely - October 26, 2020
- Let’s Move Past Feeling Disconnected from Your Students. Words Matter - October 24, 2020