Let’s Redesign School- Let’s leverage this opportunity to Change Education for the Better!
I was interviewed by Joe Collymore with Harbor Media about tips and tricks related to remote learning.
The interview was split into three videos. This is Part 2. Show Notes Below.
- What if…
- Using technology for student agency and collective efficacy and collaborating with others
- Passion based projects
- Design based teachers
- Collective inquiry
- Online community for the elderly
- Rethinking the system for social good
- Letter writing- old school
- Choice Boards – Hyperdocs
- Genius Hour – the way it should be done
- Teacher passion
- Teacher and student self actualization
- Creating the bones for passion based choice
- Nurture wild creativity
- Use this time to recreate school and what it should be.
- Kids that are creators and solving real world problems
Latest posts by Powerful Learning Practice (see all)
- Resist the Urge to Quit Prematurely - October 26, 2020
- Let’s Move Past Feeling Disconnected from Your Students. Words Matter - October 24, 2020
- Connected Educators are Dedicated to Ongoing Development of Expertise - October 15, 2020