Each week we hold a free, half-hour, Virtual Coffee Chat!
We’ve been enjoying meeting you, hearing your thoughts on our topics, and all of your ideas.
If you haven’t had the opportunity to join us yet, stop by and have a cup of coffee with us. It’s a great minibreak from all that is going on! We promise you will walk away inspired!
Here is the schedule for the next few weeks!
- May 19 Work-Life Harmony: Juggling Your New World
- May 26 Reaching Learners: Are Kids MIA?
- June 2 Accessibility and Equity: Getting Everyone to the Table
- June 9 The Homeschooling Parent: Making it Work
- June 16 Problem, Project, Passion, and Personalized Learning (PBL)
- June 23 New way Forward: The Future of Schools
See a topic that might help you? Or one you have a lot of experience, ideas around? We’d love for you to join us!
Want to watch a replay? You can find them here.
Click the button below to register, hope to see you there!
Latest posts by Jennifer Bloomingdale (see all)
- PLP’s Top Tips for Joining a #plpnetwork Twitter Chat - July 16, 2020
- Connected Coaching eCourse Starts July 20th! - July 15, 2020
- PLP Community Hub Free Micro-Workshops! - July 11, 2020