You have made it to the end of another week! One that I am sure was full of challenges and equally as full of success!! I hope that you are able to take some time for yourself this weekend to rest and recharge!!
I invite you to take at least one hour this weekend to invest in you – in your learning and in building your community!!
Powerful Learning Practice is hosting several FREE opportunities to do just that for community members of the PLPHub!
- Saturday, September 19th at 9:00 am EST join us for our #plpnetwork Twitter chat! We will be sharing strategies to move students from Distracted and Off Task to Engaged and Interactive in Online Learning! If you have never done a Twitter chat before, no worries! Just follow along and jump in on the questions when you can!
- Saturday, September 19th at 9:30 am EST we continue our “Dare to Lead” Book Club with a live chat via Zoom! Join our “no homework, no book needed” book club as we discuss Empathy and Grounded Confidence!
- Saturday, September 19th at 11:00 am EST we will host a micro-workshop based on “Dare to Lead.” Come learn what everyone is talking about as we discuss Armored versus Daring Leadership. No book needed!
- Sunday, September 20th at 7:00 pm EST we will host a micro-workshop on Five Things to Consider for a Culturally Responsive Classroom. PLP Team Member Kim Corbin will cover topics such as diversity, inclusion, anti racism, equity and more.
- Monday, September 21st at 7:00 pm EST we will host a micro-workshop on Coaching in Online Spaces. Connected Coaching is a PLP specialty and we have over a decade of experience. Join us as we give you five tips to get started!
How to get in on all the learning? Become a member of the PLP Hub, our online community of inquiry!
We will see you there!
Latest posts by Theresa Gray (see all)
- Support Circles: Creating a Culture of Care - October 7, 2020
- #plpnetwork Twitter Chat Recap: Honoring Diversity and Student Voice - October 7, 2020
- Top Five Reasons to Join a Twitter Chat - September 24, 2020