The Answer To Teacher Overwhelm Is Here.
The Instant Impact Collaborative Cohort begins November 9th.
We’ve been working on this for months and we finally get to share our big news! Celebrate with us!!!
Connected Educators are more effective change agents. Collaborative learners model deep learning for their students in connected spaces. The Instant Impact Collaborative is just that. Instant impact. In your life in and out of school and it begins the minute you enroll with six self care deliverables landing in your inbox and the love keeps on coming for the entire school year.
What will you learn about?
- Instant Impact and Connection
- Get Organized: Planning and Communication
- Creating a Safe Place to Learn
- Creating a Connected Classroom Culture
- Assessment, Feedback and Data Collection
- Accessibility and Equity
- Going Deeper: Best Practices for Online Teaching and Learning
- Instructional Design and Pedagogy
What strategies will you use?
- How to cultivate self-help within a teaching environment of extreme self-care, slowing down, and simplifying
- Learn to balance on and offline learning by unplugging, do less and be a lot more.
- Learn to set clear boundaries with your time and energy.
- Develop a reset plan for both you and your students that works towards deep retention and passion driven learning.
- Find your purpose and help your students find theirs.
- Break old patterns that keep you attached to last year’s way of doing things.
- Connect with home – yours and theirs
- Being enough
- Leaning into constraints as a means to creativity
- Moving beyond self-actualization in Maslow’s Hierarchy of Needs
- Breaking the paralysis of perfection. Good enough is good enough.
- Breaking the myth of waiting it out.
- Do you know, what who you know, knows?
- Forgiving yourself and others
In the video we share where this program came from, what it is, why this is the answer for right now and our favorite aspects of the Instant Impact Collaborative Cohort!
The Instant Impact Collaborative Cohort includes a job embedded, yearlong, coached professional learning experience that brings content to your inbox, right when you needed it most, as well as coached 1-1 support, caring colleagues sharing and encouraging one another in small groups and the community at large.
It is past time to work together to change education. Work with us to be part of the solution. Let us help you. Let us help you get your life back!
Want to learn more? Explore the Instant Impact Collaborative Cohort here.
Latest posts by Jennifer Bloomingdale (see all)
- Happy New Year from the PLP Family - January 4, 2021
- Google Workspace: 8 Top Tips - December 18, 2020
- 5 Tips for Integrating Digital Citizenship into Remote Learning - December 10, 2020