Did you know that Powerful Learning Practice offers graduate credit through the University of North Dakota for all of our Professional Learning opportunities? AND that you can get up to eight credits for the Instant Impact Collaborative Cohort?
We know that for many of you graduate credit isn’t on your radar this year, but for some it might be a necessity. Instant Impact Collaborative Cohort can be the one stop to get the credits you need for relicensure, all while being fully supported throughout the 2020-2021 school year!
Registration closes on November 8th, join the Instant Impact Collaborative Cohort (I2C2) today to secure your spot! Instant Impact is exactly what the name suggests: Everything you need to know to see instant impact in streamlining and simplifying your teaching and learning process, whether hybrid, hyflex, blended or remote.
We have intentionally developed the program to stop teacher overwhelm while also covering topics that are essential for this school year:
- Get Organized: Planning and Communication
- Creating a Safe Place to Learn
- Creating a Connected Classroom Culture
- Assessment, Feedback and Data Collection
- Accessibility and Equity
- Instructional Design and Pedagogy
- Going Deeper: Best Practices for Online Teaching and Learning
Why is Instant Impact Collaborative Cohort the answer to teacher overwhelm?
- Culture of Care: You will be surrounded by caring coaches and other participants that are going through the same things you are. Together you will find solutions to your toughest challenges.
- Resources: Vetted resources, printables, downloadables, and strategies, all saving you time and energy!
- Collective Intelligence: When you bring together a group of people moving towards a common goal, you walk away energized and inspired with so many possibilities to implement.
- Personalized: You are in the driver’s seat! You determine what you learn, how and when you learn it! We trust that you know your school, your students, and yourself best and take the pieces that you need and skip over what you don’t.
- At PLP we believe in Maslow’s before Bloom’s for both students and Teachers. We have designed the Instant Impact strategy around Maslow’s to help you move from getting your most basic needs met all the way to self actualization and beyond.
- A personal coach: What really sets Instant Impact Collaborative apart from all the other programs being offered right now is your having access to a personal coach 24/7. Enroll today and get 1:1 and small group coaching whenever you need it.
Latest posts by Jennifer Bloomingdale (see all)
- Happy New Year from the PLP Family - January 4, 2021
- Google Workspace: 8 Top Tips - December 18, 2020
- 5 Tips for Integrating Digital Citizenship into Remote Learning - December 10, 2020