Do you know about Web 2.0 tools ? Have you mastered using them as a powerful learning strategy? Kevin Jarrett is leading a 5-week eCourse (graduate credit available) that will have you exploring:
- The latest Web 2.0 tools – what are they and what do they do?
- How to use each tool – the nuts and bolts
- Using Web 2.0 tools in the context of your classroom – and how to align each technique with state curriculum standards
- The relationship between content, pedagogy, and technology and how that informs classroom practice
Not sure if this course is for you?
Have you ever wanted the opportunity to preview a course before registering for it? Would you like the opportunity to talk with the eCourse instructor, ask a question about the course and/or participate in a sample activity (similar to what would occur during the actual course)?
Powerful Learning Practice will host a one hour free webinar led by Kevin Jarrett on October 25th from 8-9pm Eastern (NYC) Time. *If you are in a different time zone please use the Time Zone Converter. International participants please select USA-New York for the location.
During this one hour session, Kevin will have participants engage in a sample Web 2.0 classroom activity, discuss what it means to create a 21st Century Classroom with Web 2.0 Tools and answer questions along the way!
Registration for this webinar has closed. To learn more about how to 21st Century-ize Your Curriculum please join us for the upcoming 5 week eCourse.
If you register between October 15-28 for the upcoming 21st Century-ize Your Curriculum eCourse, you’ll get $25 off when you enter 25off in the coupon code box:
Spread the word
Join us! Spread the word on Twitter and get your friends to join as well with one of these Tweetables:
FREE WEBINAR: All about Web 2.0 tools eCourse: strategies, success, and more from @plpnetwork http://bit.ly/TrXbky #edtech #ntchat #cpchat
Get a sneak peek at Web 2.0 tools eCourse w/ @plpnetwork Oct 25 8-9PM Eastern (NYC) http://bit.ly/TrXbky #edtech #ntchat #cpchat #plpnetwork
Latest posts by Christen Dodd (see all)
- 4 reasons why Twitter is relevant in your classroom - October 22, 2015
- The Fight For Education Is Worth It! - March 9, 2015
- Graduate Professional Development Credit Available For Instructor-Led PLP eCourses - February 10, 2015