We loved hearing about one of our PLP Fellows, Karen Szymusiak, who wrote about teaching recently on Scott McLeod’s blog, dangerously irrelevant. A principal of Glacier Ridge Elementary in Dublin, Ohio, Karen is also hosting the Dublin cohort this year.
She makes these valuable points we should all remember:
- Stay the course and make decisions based on what’s right for children.
- Embrace 21st century learning.
- Use measurement results to teach from a child’s strengths.
image credit: By Martin_Heigan
The following two tabs change content below.
Susan Carter Morgan
Latest posts by Susan Carter Morgan (see all)
- PLP's Australia Community Gears Up for Culminating with Incredible Projects - November 22, 2011
- It's Time to Learn - August 25, 2011
- Come On, Flip Out. You Know You Want To! - July 27, 2011