Powerful Learning Practice (PLP) has partnered with The University of North Dakota (UND) to offer graduate professional development credit for our self-paced courses, instructor led courses and blended learning experiences. Please read the information below for details on how to receive this credit.
What credits are available?
- Connected Coaching: 3 credits
- Effective Leadership in the 21st Century: 3 credits
- The Connected Learner Experience: 4 credits
- The Connected Learner Experience (part 2): 4 credits
- Instant Impact: 4 credits
- Instant Impact (part 2): 4 credits
Self-paced Mixed Bundles:
- Google App Series (take the Google Docs, Forms, Sheets, Sites and Slides self-paced courses): 3 credits
- 21st Century Learning Series (take the Makerspaces 101, Twitter for the Connected Classroom, Digital Citizenship, PBL: Project, Passion and Problem-Based Learning, Flipped Learning for the Connected Classroom, Future-Proofing Students Living in Poverty, 21st Century Learning through the 4 Cs , Make and Take Lesson Plans, Connected from the Start , and The Compassionate Male Educator self-paced courses): 1 credit for any 4 courses or 3 credits for all courses
- 21st Digital Constructor. Pick and choose which activities with PLP you want to participate in throughout the year (PLP community discussions, twitter chats, micro courses, workshops, etc.). 1-3 credits
How much does the graduate credit cost?
- PLP 1 credit eCourses = $80 for UND graduate professional development credit
- PLP 2 credit eCourses = $135 for UND graduate professional development credit
- PLP 3 credit eCourses = $190 for UND graduate professional development credit
- PLP 4 credit eCourses = $245 for UND graduate professional development credit
What are my payment options for the credit?
1. Online (credit card)
2. Mail Check to UND Mailing a Check (Third Party or Company check accepted)
- When mailing a check to UND, do so immediately after going online to register.
- Payment must be received within two weeks from the time you submit your online credit registration, or your credit registration will be canceled.
How do I get a transcript?
- You will receive an email confirmation of your course completion and instructions for ordering transcripts after UND receives the grade report from the instructor.
- It takes approximately 3-4 weeks from your end of course date for grades to be posted on transcripts, provided registrations and grades are received according to posted due dates.
Do I have to apply to UND to receive credit for my course?
Is UND accredited?
The University of North Dakota as a whole is fully accredited by the North Central Association of Colleges and Secondary Schools. Please visit http://und.edu/discover/why-und/accreditation.cfm for more information.
Can this course be used towards my Graduate Degree or Certificate Program:
If you are completing a graduate degree or certificate program, please check with your individual university about the acceptance of this course within your program of study.
How do I register for the credit?
- Register and pay for your course(s) with PLP.
- Use the course registration link(s) posted inside the self-paced and instructor led online course spaces OR complete the form below for blended learning experiences.
Latest posts by Christen Dodd (see all)
- Breaking Hyflex & Remote Learning Visual Barriers - October 15, 2020
- Is Your Lifeboat Secure? - September 26, 2020
- Going Into the Unknown - August 17, 2020