By now, you’ve probably heard about our groundbreaking professional learning journey, The Connected Learner Experience. It’s a year’s worth of job-embedded professional development based around social media, the transformative power of the Web, and networked collaboration. We’ve worked with over 5,000 other educators just like you, and helped them shift their classrooms into connected, global classrooms in our few months together.
We want to let you know that our Connected Learner Experience is at its’ lowest price ever for our early bird registrants. But that price isn’t going to last long. In just one week, we’ll be raising our prices and shutting down the early bird registration. We want to make sure you get in under the deadline, and so we’re writing to personally invite you to take part in our Connected Learner Experience – whether individually, in a team, or schoolwide.
How much will I save? What if I’m not satisfied?
Save $250 on an individual pass or $1,000 on a school team passwhen you sign up before June 1. Don’t wait and kick yourself for missing this early bird deadline!
Best of all, we are offering a no risk, money back guarantee. At the end of the year, if you have been a full participant in the Connected Educator Experience, but feel that your teaching and learning haven’t shifted and you don’t feel connected as part of a global community of educators, we will refund 100% of your money.
Why should I care about being a Connected Learner or Educator?
The world is changing and you as an educator need to change with it, for the sake of your iGeneration students.
- New and emerging Web technologies are connecting our children in ways never before possible. Through blogs, social networking sites, multimedia and other Web 2.0 tools, their world is becoming more and more networked and participatory.
- Your students spend time every day in virtual environments that are highly engaging and encourage creative thinking and problem solving. They frequently participate in games and social media where they routinely acquire and apply knowledge and collaborate with “colleagues.”
- And then these digital natives enter our classroom spaces. Is the transition seamless? Or is it more like time travel — a leap back into yesteryear?
Exactly what will I get as part of the Connected Learner Experience?
When you join our Connected Learner Experience, you will actively participate in mind-shifting webinars, collaborate in a dynamic online community of fellow learners, and ultimately create a custom learning product that you design.
Teachers, principals and other educators emerge from our year-longConnected Learner Experience as classroom, school and system leaders who get SHIFT and who have an arsenal of inquiry-driven, technology-embedded, student-directed teaching and learning strategies.
Best of all, throughout your professional learning experience, our Community Leaders, Connected Coaches and Experienced Voices will be on hand to help you master both the tools and the concepts you need to create classrooms where deep student learning and high achievement are the norm.
I need more info.
Get a breakdown of exactly what you’ll learn, who will help you on your learning journey, and more: The Connected Learner Experience. Or you can chat with us live and get your questions answered. Powerful Learning Practice holds regular information sessions in the form of one-hour live webinars. We’ve got several coming up in the next few weeks. Seating is limited, so reserve your spot today!
Latest posts by Powerful Learning Practice (see all)
- Connected Educators are Dedicated to Ongoing Development of Expertise - October 15, 2020
- Free book: Connected From the Start: Global Learning in the Primary Grades - October 14, 2020
- What’s missing? Let’s back up, we skipped a few steps! - October 7, 2020