Powerful Learning Practice (PLP) has partnered with The University of North Dakota to offer graduate professional development credit for our year long connected learner experience. Educators may receive four credits per semester for this experience. Please read the information below for details on how to receive this credit.
How do I register for the credit?
- Register with PLP for the Connected Learner Experience
- Once your course begins, register here here with The University of North Dakota
- Be sure to select your preferred grading option (S/U or Letter)
What are my payment options?
1.Online (credit card)
2. Mail Check to UND
- When mailing a check to UND, do so immediately after going online to register.
- Payment must be received within two weeks from the time you submit your online credit registration, or your credit registration will be canceled.
3. Third Party Payment (used only when the sponsoring school or agency is paying for the credit fee. Please get the name of the contact person and billing address from your instructor.)
How many credits is the Connected Learner Experience?
4 credits per semester
How much does the credit cost?
$200 per semester
How do I get a transcript?
- You will receive an email confirmation of your course completion and instructions for ordering transcripts after UND receives the grade report from the instructor.
- It takes approximately 3-4 weeks from your end of course date for grades to be posted on transcripts, provided registrations and grades are received according to posted due dates.
How will grades be awarded?
Participants may choose either S/U or Letter grading
Do I have to apply to UND to receive credit for my course?
Is UND accredited?
The University of North Dakota as a whole is fully accredited by the North Central Association of Colleges and Secondary Schools. Please visit http://und.edu/discover/why-und/accreditation.cfm for more information.
Can this course be used towards my Graduate Degree or Certificate Program:
If you are completing a graduate degree or certificate program, please check with your individual university about the acceptance of this course within your program of study.
Contact Christen Dodd, PLP Director of eLearning, email@example.com
Latest posts by Christen Dodd (see all)
- The New Flight Plan- Part 2: The Layover - March 25, 2020
- The New Flight Plan - March 18, 2020
- 4 reasons why Twitter is relevant in your classroom - October 22, 2015