What is Laser Coaching for Connect(ing) Educators?
Have you ever had a burning question or the need to know how to do something right now but knew researching on your own would take hours and hours to learn what you needed to get started?
Or how about sitting through an hour long webinar or lecture only to walk away still not knowing how to get started or unstuck?
Maybe you have always wanted to present at a conference or create something that required you to use tech and you just couldn’t get started?
If you answered yes to either of those questions, then Laser Coaching is right for you.
During a typical coaching session you will work with an experienced Connected Coach to talk through your most pressing issue, concern, project, new practice, technology infusion challenge, remote learning…etc. You’ll leave the session feeling confident in a clear action plan for moving forward.
What is a Connected Coach? A coach trained by Powerful Learning Practice to support educators and educational leaders using online tools and strategies. Our coaching practice is rooted in a strength based approach where we build on past successes and strategies you have used previously to solve problems.
What is included in your Laser Coaching session?
- A 50 minute one-on-one session with an experienced coach.
- Personalized resources and guides that support your action plan.
- Two follow up connections (touch points) via email, Voxer or your preferred communication tool.
- Archive of the recorded coaching session.
- Complimentary membership in Powerful Learning Practice’s online learning community
These coaching sessions will:
- Be focused on your most pressing need.
- Provide a calm, supportive and safe environment to share walk through your challenges or questions.
- Guide you through our coaching cycle, that will result in a clear plan to move forward.
- Incorporate a proven method of laser focused problem solving
- Result in “just in time” learning to accomplish your goal or achieve your breakthrough.
- Coaching packages of one, five, or ten sessions are available, start with one session for $49.
- No one will be turned away for inability to pay during the COVID-19 Pandemic. We are willing to negotiate a price you can afford. Ask.
- Give all the teachers in your school or district “just in time” help with Laser Coaching! Bulk discount licenses available as well.
Meet the Coaches
- ABD as a PhD in Educational Planning, Policy and Leadership
- MEd in Early Childhood
- Served combined 35 years as a technology coach, charter school principal, district administrator, entrepreneurial, university instructor and digital learning consultant specializing in online and networked learning.
- International speaker, author and ordained teacher/pastor
- View her Curriculum Vitae
- Certified Connected Coach and Evocative Coach
- Has 4 years of coaching experience as a Connected and Instructional Coach.
- Coached hundreds of teachers for multiple organizations.
- Lead a life coaching business for two years.
- MEd in Educational Technology
Click the button below to get started with one session for $49
Powerful Learning Practice co-founder & CEO
Sheryl is the co-founder and Chief Executive Officer of Powerful Learning Practice. She works with schools and districts from around the world helping them to infuse technology into their curriculums and by leading other digital conversion efforts. Sheryl also consults with governments, educational organizations and non-profits in development of their various professional learning initiatives. Sheryl is a sought-after presenter at national and international events, speaking on topics related to digital and online learning, teacher and educational leadership, online community building, and other educational issues impacting children of poverty. Sheryl served on the International Society for Technology in Education (ISTE) Board of Directors for six years. She co-authored The Connected Educator: Learning and Leading in a Digital Age with Lani Ritter Hall. Sheryl has four children and four grandsons, Luke, Logan, Levi and Tanner and a trio of dachshunds. You can find out more on her blog and on Twitter @snbeach.
Director of Community Engagement
Jennifer Bloomingdale graduated from the College of St. Rose with a Bachelors in Childhood Education and a Masters in Educational Technology. She is a former classroom teacher who developed a passion for integrating technology and assisting others in doing so. Jennifer has been an eCourse facilitator at Powerful Learning Practice since 2012, where she developed and facilitated courses on using Google Apps for Education and integrating technology. Her work at PLP introduced her to the world of coaching, which has lead to her becoming a certified evocative coach and an instructional coach.